Image via Wikipedia
I had a beer Hair wash today
I know how that sounds, but I figured, I’d try it. And guess what, It worked!! My hair turned out softer, shinier and didn’t smell as bad as I thought it would.
Here’s the recipe for a great Beer Wash. Good Bye Hair troubles 🙂
1. Flat Beer(preferably not too smelly, Try Kingfisher or Fosters Beer)
4. The guts to try
1. Shampoo your hair as normal, rinse and repeat.
2. Apply conditioner, Start at the ends and go towards the root.
3. Wrap a warm towel around your head and wait for 5-10 minutes.
4. Rinse off conditioner thoroughly.
5. Pour the beer over your hair, work it into the strands.
6. Rinse with water and repeat. (it helps if the beer is cold)
7. Pat dry hair, and Voila! instant shiny manageable hair.
Try it, and tell me what you think.